Thank you for your patience uploading this class! I'm posting two dates Saturday's July 11, and July 18, with a limit of eight people per class via Zoom. Once you sign up, I'll ship your materials, and you'll have at least a week to gather your own tools, which I've listed below.
This is a hands-on class where students will craft botanical incense incorporating a variety of herbs, woods, resins, and spices from around the world. We will burn an assortment of materials, learn to mix and make an aromatic incense dough, and shape incense cones. You will learn how incense is made, ratios, and about the materials. Students will make approximately 12 herbal cones.
MATERIALS INCLUDED AND SHIPPED TO YOU:
- 15 Raw Herbs
- Instructions of what we did so you can recreate what you learned on your own.
- Tools List and How to Prep For Class
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Two Bowls - One to craft your incense, the other as an incense burner.
- Coffee Grinder
- Mortar and Pestle
- Measuring Spoons
MEET ME THROUGH ZOOM:
- SATURDAY, JULY 18
- 10am - 12:30pm Pacific Time
- I'll send an email with details and a Zoom link.