Please join me Saturday October 17 via Zoom for a Cone Incense Workshop.
This is a hands-on class where students will craft botanical incense incorporating a variety of herbs, woods, resins, and spices from around the world. We will burn an assortment of materials, learn to mix and make an aromatic incense dough, and shape incense cones. You will learn how incense is made, ratios, and about materials. Students will make approximately 12 herbal cones.
MATERIALS INCLUDED AND SHIPPED TO YOU:
- A Kit of Incense Herbs - Woods, Resins, Leaves, Flowers, and Seeds
- Tools List and How to Prep For Class
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Two Bowls - One to craft your incense, the other as an incense burner.
- Coffee Grinder
- Mortar and Pestle
- Measuring Spoons
MEET ME THROUGH ZOOM:
- SATURDAY, October 17
- 10am - 12:30pm Pacific Time
- I'll send an email with details and a Zoom link.