SUGAR INCENSE PASTILLES
This is a hands-on class where students will craft Sugar Incense Pastilles you heat, not burn. Incense making is not just about the materials, but the order and process of how the materials are handled and blended. Combining sugar, aromatic spices, woods, and resins, you will learn how to cook them into a dough which you can shape and mold.
MATERIALS INCLUDED AND SHIPPED TO YOU:
- A Kit of Incense Herbs - Woods, Resins, and Spices
- Tools List and How to Prep For Class
- One Pastille Mold
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Stove or Flat Hotplate (Not a Coiled Hotplate)
- Granulated Sugar
- Small Sauce Pan
- Two Bowls - One to craft your incense, the other as an incense burner.
- Tin Foil
- Coffee Grinder
- Mortar and Pestle
- Measuring Spoons
- 2 Spoons
MEET ME THROUGH ZOOM:
- SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 6, 2020
- 11am - 1pm Pacific Time
- I'll send an email with details and a Zoom link.