BOTANICAL INCENSE CONE WORKSHOP
Please join me Saturday, AUGUST 27 via Zoom for a Cone Incense Workshop.
This is a hands-on class where students will craft botanical incense incorporating a variety of herbs, woods, resins, and spices from around the world.
We will burn an assortment of materials, learn to mix and make an aromatic incense dough, and shape incense cones.
You will learn how incense is made, ratios, problem solving and about materials.
Students will make approximately 12 herbal cones, with materials left over to make more.
MATERIALS INCLUDED AND SHIPPED TO YOU:
- A wide variety of resins, woods, and spices
- Incense Ash
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- One small bowl to craft your incense.
- One empty bowl as an incense burner, about the size of a small matcha tea bowl.
- Coffee Grinder
- Mortar and Pestle
- Measuring Spoons
MEET ME THROUGH ZOOM:
- Saturday, AUGUST 27, 2022
- 11am - 2pm Pacific Time
- I'll send a Zoom link a day before the class.