BOTANICAL INCENSE CONE WORKSHOP
Please join me Saturday NOVEMBER 6, 2021 via Zoom for a Cone Incense Workshop.
This is a hands-on class where students will craft botanical incense incorporating a variety of herbs, woods, resins, and spices from around the world.
We will burn an assortment of materials, learn to mix and make an aromatic incense dough, and shape incense cones.
You will learn how incense is made, ratios, and about materials.
Students will make approximately 12 herbal cones, with materials left over to make more.
MATERIALS INCLUDED AND SHIPPED TO YOU:
- A wide variety of resins, woods, and spices
- Incense Ash
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Two Bowls - One to craft your incense, the other as an incense burner.
- Coffee Grinder
- Mortar and Pestle
- Measuring Spoons
MEET ME THROUGH ZOOM:
- SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 6, 2021
- 11am - 1:30pm Pacific Time
- I'll send an email with details and a Zoom link.