SUGAR INCENSE PASTILLES & SUGAR BAKHOOR
Please join me Saturday NOVEMBER 20, 2021 via Zoom for a Sugar Incense Pastille & Sugar Bakhoor Incense Class.
This is a hands-on class where students will craft incense from sugar, as well as create incense you heat and not burn.
Incense making is not just about the materials, but the order and process of how the materials are handled and blended. Combining sugar, aromatic spices, woods, and resins, you will learn how to cook them into a dough which you can shape and mold.
MATERIALS INCLUDED AND SHIPPED TO YOU:
- A Kit of Incense Herbs - Woods, Resins, and Spices
- Tools List and How to Prep For Class
- One Pastille Mold
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Stove or Flat Hotplate
- Granulated Sugar
- Small Sauce Pan
- Two Bowls - One to craft your incense, the other as an incense burner.
- Tin Foil
- Coffee Grinder
- Mortar and Pestle
- Measuring Spoons
- 2 Spoons
MEET ME THROUGH ZOOM:
- SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 2, 2021
- 11am - 1:30pm Pacific Time
- I'll send an email with details and a Zoom link.