The user is responsible for the safe use of Persephenie. We assume no responsibility or liability for any claims or mishandling of our products. Please keep products out of reach of children and animals. If you are pregnant, nursing, have heart disease, epilepsy, skin disorders, or any other medical conditions that may be aggravated by essential oils or other ingredients listed, please seek medical advice before using Persephenie products.
SKIN PATCH TEST
A skin patch test may be used to screen possible irritants and sensitizers, and is recommended for any possible allergic reactions.
1. Clean and dry the forearm completely.
2. Apply enough product to the forearm to moisten but not saturate the forearm.
3. Cover with a sterile gauze and leave in place for 24 hours.
4. If any irritation occurs, it is best not to use.
To test an oil undiluted on the skin:
1. Clean and dry the inner elbow completely.
2. Apply one drop to the inside bend of the arm.
3. Close arm.
4. Open and close again
5. If any irritation occurs, it is best not to use.