SKIN PATCH TEST
A skin patch test may be used to screen possible irritants and sensitizers, and is recommended for any possibility of an allergic reaction.
PERFUME, SKIN CARE, BODY CARE (DILUTED PRODUCT):
1. Clean and dry your forearm completely.
2. Apply enough product to your forearm to moisten. It's not necessary to saturate.
3. Cover with a sterile gauze and leave in place for 24 hours.
4. If any irritation occurs, it's best not to use again.
UNDILUTED PURE ESSENTIAL OIL
1. Clean and dry your inner elbow completely.
2. Apply one drop to the inside bend of the arm.
3. Close your arm for five minutes.
4. If any irritation occurs, it's best not to use the product.
ESSENTIAL OIL REMOVAL
Essential oils are lipophilic, meaning they have an aversion to water. Essential oils can be removed with an unscented seed or nut oil like olive, coconut, sesame oil, or milk. Wipe or soak the area generously with oil, then wash with soap and water. If the irritation is severe, seek medical care.
The user is responsible for the safe use of Persephenie's product. She assume's no responsibility or liability for any claims or mishandling of her products. Please keep products out of reach of children and animals. If you are pregnant, nursing, have heart disease, epilepsy, skin disorders, or any other medical conditions that may be aggravated by essential oils or other ingredients listed, please seek medical advice before using Persephenie products.