Thank you for your interest in Persephenie. Please read terms carefully before you purchase.
All sales are final. Due to the nature of the products, we do not accept returns. If you have skin sensitivity, or concern that a product may not be the right fit, Persephenie encourages purchasing samples before buying a full sizes.
Persephenie does not ship internationally.
CLASS REFUND POLICY
If it’s not possible to attend your class, Persephenie offers online credit only if the cancellation is more than ten days before the class. There is no refund within ten days of the class. You may also transfer your class to a friend or family, but Persephenie must be notified in advance. To cancel or transfer your seat, please email email@example.com
The local sales tax is required on orders within the state of California.
The user is responsible for the safe use of Persephenie. We assume no responsibility or liability for any claims or mishandling of our products. Please keep products out of reach of children and animals. If you are pregnant, nursing, have heart disease, epilepsy, skin disorders, or any other medical conditions that may be aggravated by essential oils or other ingredients listed, please seek medical advice before using Persephenie products.
SKIN PATCH TEST
A skin patch test may be used to screen possible irritants and sensitizers, and is recommended for any possible allergic reactions.
1. Clean and dry the forearm completely.
2. Apply enough product to the forearm to moisten but not saturate the forearm.
3. Cover with a sterile gauze and leave in place for 24 hours.
4. If any irritation occurs, it is best not to use.
To test an oil undiluted on the skin:
1. Clean and dry the inner elbow completely.
2. Apply one drop to the inside bend of the arm.
3. Close arm.
4. Open and close again
5. If any irritation occurs, it is best not to use.